· Secured 49.20% of Total Votes during 2016 General Election
· Georgia Resident- 22 years
· Henry County Resident- 9 years
· 20 years Law Enforcement Experience
· 8 years Supervisory/ Management Experience
· Former Henry County Police Officer 2001-2003 (Reservist 2003-2006)
· Police Lieutenant- Clayton County Police Department- Office of Professional Standards
· Georgia State University- Bachelor of Science- Public Policy, Management & Governance
“I come from a family with rich legacy and a long tradition of public service. I am a God-fearing family woman with strong values. I will work to build a team of individuals that represent the demographics of Henry County. I will improve the jury system by making the process to select jurors more expedient, minimizing time spent in court. I will advance case management by applying top modern and innovative technology, proven to be competitive with leading Clerk's Offices in the nation. With your support and your vote, I will provide high-quality SERVICE - COMMITMENT - LEADERSHIP through effective administration, incorporating my values and experience, to bring commitment to service in Henry County.”
Files, stores, and retrieves civil/criminal court records; manages confidential court records; issues subpoenas, summonses, and trial notices; and oversees the jury system.
Investigates complaints and officer involved shootings; compiles, files, stores, retrieves, prepares, reviews, and manages confidential case files for civil/criminal cases, open records requests, employment file reviews, and police officer integrity disclosures. Coordinates Conduct Review and Post Incident Review Boards and oversees the Internal Affairs Unit.